TONBO.EU ONLINE STORE
I. GENERAL RESOLUTIONS
2. The administrator of personal data collected through the Online Store is a company Tonbo Sp. z o.o. based in Wroclaw 52-314, Wałbrzyska street 25/6, signed into the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000496442; VAT number: PL8992749589; e-mail: email@example.com (for polish customers) firstname.lastname@example.org (for foreign customers), contact phone number: +48 607 339 622 (for polish customers), +48 720 832 925 (for foreign customers) - hereinafter referred to as "Administrator", which is also the Seller in the Online Store.
3. Customer's personal data are processed in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Details of 29 August 1997. (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 1997 no. 133, pos. 883, as amended) (Hereinafter referred to as : the Act on the protection of Personal Details) and the Act on Electronic Services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 no. 144, pos. 1204, as amended).
4. The Administrator gives special care in order to protect the interests of people who’s details are collected, and in particular, ensures that: the collected data is processed in accordance with the law; data is collected for specified and legitimate purposes and is not further processed for different purposes; details are relevant and adequate to the purposes for which they are processed and they are stored in a form which allows identification of their owners for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the processing purposes.
5. Any words, phrases or acronyms which appear on this website and begin with a capital letter (eg. the Seller, the Online Store, the Electronic Service) shall be understood in accordance with their definitions stated in the Terms and Conditions of the Online Store available on the Online Store webpages.
II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
1. The purpose, scope, and the recipients of the data processed by the Administrator is always defined by the actions taken by the Customer in the Online Store. For instance: if the Customer, during the process of placing an order, chooses to pick up the order himself instead of shipping using courier company, the Customer’s personal details will be processed only in order to conclude and execute the Sale Agreement, and will not become available to the courier company performing deliveries on behalf of the Administrator.
2. Possible purposes of collecting Customer’s personal details by the Administrator:
3. Possible recipients of Customer’s personal details:
4. The Administrator may process the following personal details of Customers using the Online Store: name and last name; email address; contact phone number; delivery address (street, house number, zip code, city, country), address of residence / company address (if it is different from the delivery address). Considering corporate customers, Administrator may also process the company name and its tax identification number.
5. Providing personal details described in the preceding paragraph might be necessary in order to conclude and execute the Sale Agreement or the agreement concerning provision of Electronic Services. Each time, the scope of the data required to conclude an agreement is previously indicated on the Online Store webpage and in the Online Store Terms and Conditions.
III. COOKIES AND MAINTANANCE DATA
1. Cookie files (cookies) are small pieces of data in the form of text files, sent from a website and stored in a visitor's web browser. Detailed informations on Cookies, as well as their history can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
2. The Administrator may process data contained in Cookies, during the process of browsing Online Store webpages, for the following purposes:
3. Most web browsers, available on the market, accept saving Cookies by default, but web browser user has the ability to determine the conditions for using Cookies in user’s web browser settings. That means, it is possible to (for instance) temporarily restrict (eg. time-wise) or completely disable the ability to store cookies - in the latter case, however, it might have an impact on some of the functionalities of the Online Store (for instance: it may not be possible to complete the process of placing an Order due to the lack of possibility to temporarily store Products added to the shopping cart).
4. Web browser settings concerning Cookies are relevant to the permission of using Cookies by the Online Store - according to law, such permission may also be granted by web browser settings. In case of refusing such permission web browser settings concerning cookies must be changed accordingly.
5. Details on how to change web browser settings concerning cookies and how to manually remove the from the web browser are usually available in web browser’s “Help” menu and on its website.
6. The Administrator also processes anonymous data related to the process of browsing the Internet Store webpages (Logs - IP address, domain) to generate statistics helping in the administration of the Online Store. These data is cumulative and anonymous, it does not contain any identifying information of the Online Store visitors. Logs are not disclosed to third parties.
IV. THE PRINCIPLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
1. Submitting personal details is voluntary, however refusing to submit details, specified on the Online Store website and in the Online Store Terms and Conditions, necessary for the conclusion and execution of the Sale Agreement or an agreement for the provision of Electronic Services will results in the inability to conclude these agreements.
2. The principle for processing Customer’s personal data is the necessity of executing the agreement, which the Customer is party of, or of taking action upon Customer’s request, before the agreement is concluded. In case of processing data in order to advertise Administrator’s own products or services, the principle for such processing is Customer’s prior permission or the fulfillment of legitimate objectives implemented by the Administrator (in accordance with Art. 23, paragraph. 4 of the Act on Protection of Personal Details - a legitimate objective is, in particular, direct marketing of Administrator’s own products or services).
V. THE RIGHT FOR INSPECTING, CORRECTING AND ACCESSING THE CONTENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. The Customer has the right to access his personal data and correct them.
2. The Customer has the right to control processing of the data concerning him, which is contained in the Administrator’s database, and in particular, the right to: request updating, or correcting it, temporarily or permanently suspend its processing or removing it from the database if it is incomplete, untrue or has been collected in violation with the law, or is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
3. If the Customer agrees on the processing of the data for direct marketing purposes of Administrator’s own products or services, the approval may be revoked at any time.
4. In case of Administrator intending to process or already processing the Customer's data for direct marketing purposes of his own products or services, the Customer is also entitled to file a written, reasoned request of ceasing the data processing, due to his specific situation or to object the data processing itself.
VI. FINAL RESOLUTIONS
2. The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures, in order to protect processed personal data, appropriate to the risks and category of the data, in particular, protects data against: unauthorized access, collecting by an unauthorized person, processing in violation with the law and change, loss, damage or destruction.
3. The Administrator provides following technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of the electronically transmitted personal data by an unauthorized person: